La responsable des ressources humaines de l’entreprise où j’effectue mon stage de fin d’études (Freedman Internationnal) m’a demandé de faire circuler l’offre de stage que voici:
Prepared by Tim Ingram-Smith, Technology Director
- Freedman International is a marketing services agency that manages marketing campaigns for global clients, and can help clients consolidate and centralise their marketing operations.
- From its headquarters in central London UK, the company manages product launches, marketing material fulfilment, promotions and online delivery on behalf of well-known clients such as Xerox, Philips and Hertz. Freedman’s core services include multi-lingual documentation and campaign items, content management, translation, print, storage and distribution logistics, online collateral ordering and workflow process systems.
- At the heart of its operation is a Delivery Team which looks after the web-based Freedman Stores, which provide marketing materials and goods to client outlets around the world. These stores require day to day management and client liaison.
- A position exists for a positive and capable Intern to join the Delivery Team and help support and develop the Freedman Store product.
- The role involves operational client contact, store set up and production, database management, content upload, customisation, usage monitoring, user support, and supplier liaison. Full training and induction will be given.
- The role has a key impact on client satisfaction and follow-on sales.
- It would suit someone with experience of supporting websites and databases, who has a good telephone /email manner, who shows attention to detail, is customer focussed, able to get on with their work, and PC literate. A language in addition to English would be a bonus. The role is open for 6 months and should appeal to anyone interested in furthering their career in marketing, customer service or business operations.
- To find out more, or apply, please contact Jamilla Amra on
+44 (0) 20 7463 4867
45 Curlew Street
London UK, SE1 2ND
N’hésitez pas à les contacter. Ils proposent également des stages en marketing et des stages de traducteur, proof reader.
Pour plus d’informations sur l’entreprise et/ou la vie à Londres, je reste à votre disposition!